Plasti Dip

mattfinch

Hi all

I am looking to spray my badges, door handles and front bumper lip in black with this Plasti Dip stuff. Has many people used this stuff before and is it really that easy as just spray the coats on and peel off the bits you don't need.

If anyone has any pictures of what they have done that would help me out too.

Thanks

I see you have a gunmetal car and have mentioned that you're looking to spray things black.

Please DO NOT buy, or be tempted by gunmetal plastidip. It does not look like gunmetal.

Trust me, I know.... :(

I see you have a gunmetal car and have mentioned that you're looking to spray things black.

Please DO NOT buy, or be tempted by gunmetal plastidip. It does not look like gunmetal.

Thanks for that. I was just going to do a few bit black but if I see gun metel coulor I will make sure I walk away mate.

Thanks

• Like 1

That's good to know.

It looks like grey primer! (The gunmetal grey plastidip that is).

Seriously, rather than looking like you 'intended' to achieve the result, it looks like you've painted something in grey primer and it's waiting for a top coat.

I emailed Plastidip looking for their comments on it (I also mentioned that I now also have 2 unused tins that I have no use for as the colour is far from gunmetal), but they haven't had the courtesy to respond or acknowledge my email. :thumbdown: