Wish me luck.....

goose

Going down to the south coast on Sunday, hopefully to put a deposit on my first 350Z..... :sweat: well nervous someone is going to get there first as this this looks like a bargain to me : 53 plate Gun Metal grey Gt pack with 34,000 miles on the clock - £16,500.

Cant wait, like a kid at christmas....!!

Is it this one?

zed.jpg

:ninja:

Yep.......now dont tell anyone!!!! ;)

I've got two days to go till I can get down there.....sh*tting meself!! The other baad thing is im going to a stag do Saturday night, so chances are i wont feel exactly top notch on Sunday....

Sarnie is a :ninja:

Goose - check your email - I have dealt with that dealership and also have some vouchers which you can take with you and receive some cash back, may be enough to get the first mod done :D

Good luck :thumbs:

I have replied....... cheers fella!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Going down to the south coast on Sunday, hopefully to put a deposit on my first 350Z..... :sweat: well nervous someone is going to get there first as this this looks like a bargain to me : 53 plate Gun Metal grey Gt pack with 34,000 miles on the clock - £16,500.

Is it this one?

zed.jpg

I've got two days to go till I can get down there.....sh*tting meself!! The other baad thing is im going to a stag do Saturday night, so chances are i wont feel exactly top notch on Sunday....

Either Sarnie is a :ninja: ......or he has too much time on his hands.... ;)

Is it this one?

zed.jpg

Either Sarnie is a :ninja: ......or he has too much time on his hands.... ;)

Id go with the latter! ;)