Anybody near Huntingdon?

steve916

Manea if thats closer!

My Dad lived there for around 10 years before he died. From what I remember it's a tiny little place with a pub and a chinese, although probably not a bad thing. We did used to take pot shots at the Church bell with his air rifle though, until we saw people up there on a ladder a few months later trying to fix something :surrender:

I'm also just down the road from Soham in Fordham :)

I had dinner in Linhs Chinese the other week, I liked it even though a few reviews were not great. In laws live in Isleham so I'm around that way quite a bit.

Yeah Linhs is not bad.. the chequers is a fantastic curry though! Definitely recommend that next time you're in the area.

Steve, up for arranging something, although I'm still pretty new to the Z myself! :)

I'm also just down the road from Soham in Fordham :)

I had dinner in Linhs Chinese the other week, I liked it even though a few reviews were not great. In laws live in Isleham so I'm around that way quite a bit.

Yeah Linhs is not bad.. the chequers is a fantastic curry though! Definitely recommend that next time you're in the area.

Steve, up for arranging something, although I'm still pretty new to the Z myself! :)

Ok, we can arrange something for a weekend day

Manea if thats closer!

My Dad lived there for around 10 years before he died. From what I remember it's a tiny little place with a pub and a chinese, although probably not a bad thing. We did used to take pot shots at the Church bell with his air rifle though, until we saw people up there on a ladder a few months later trying to fix something :surrender:

Its got a fair bit better recently. Pub and the Legion. A Bakery, butchers, chinese, Resteraunt(Classics-Its VERY good) two mechanics shops and an Indian being built (Where the nursary used to be). Trains changing to every hour to Cambs so London is now only an Hour away. Not a bad little place at all!

Welcome to the addictive world of the 350z Steve. Good to meet you. The smile machine never disappoints. Good luck in your search for the right car for you.

Thanks again. If ever you want to use my machine polisher, feel free to call over. Got everything needed here :)