350Z GT (UK) Wanted - Upto £7500ish

The Scoop

Hey,

I'm after a pre 06 tax band hike UK 350z GT in as good a condition as I can buy, ideally standard (with Rays) but will consider minor mods (wheels, exhausts, etc).

As for exterior colour, my preference is as follows:

1, Sunset orange,

2, Azure Blue,

3, Gun metal

As I mentioned, I'd like a GT spec car. I'm not fussed on the colour of the leather as long as it is in good condition.

I'd like the car to have no more than 70k on the clock and it must have solid service history.

I'm based in Cheshire and would prefer not to travel more than about 100miles for the car - but I'll consider longer distances for the right car!

I've promissed myself one of these cars since they first came out and would appreciate any help I can get in finding the right one!!

Also I have an MR2 Roadster (2000, 92k, good condition) that the 350 will be replacing if anyone fancies downsizing by way of a part ex!

Thanks,

Steve

Are there really no Orange cars out there that fit with my spec?

@ewan221 - Thanks for the reply and the offer, but I've wanted an orange, blue or grey one for years now. :)

@Myfairlady / Greg - I've had a look at your website and couldn't find the car that you've mentioned.

@ewan221 - Thanks for the reply and the offer, but I've wanted an orange, blue or grey one for years now. :)

@Myfairlady / Greg - I've had a look at your website and couldn't find the car that you've mentioned.

No prob - I was determined to have a Sunset for first Zed and paid a bit over the going price to get it but still glad I did :) good luck with search

It's now listed and will be £8250 for a forum member...

(Advertised at £8490).

Worth travelling for.

Greg.

• 2 weeks later...

If your still looking im selling my 2005 azure blue. It's non gt but has upgraded audio, and leather with working heaters and electrics. As well as rays wheels.

61k, mot to next march and tax'd to September.

If that would be of any interest?

Edited by Olliecrx