350z seat rails to fit my brides

sidewayz350z

They do come up on here and eBay from time to time - quite rare I got mine new from Tarmac and they were shipped with some other parts from the states only took 2 weeks and I had a big order in :lol:

They do come up on here and eBay from time to time - quite rare I got mine new from Tarmac and they were shipped with some other parts from the states only took 2 weeks and I had a big order in :lol:

Theres some on ebay and been ringing n msg the company since last week but they obviously dont want my money..!!! :)

yea, as said above they do come up on ebay now and then!

I'm in process of getting some bucket seats... will go just for side mounts... but still pain in the arse as looks like floof is not completely flat, so will have to fabricate some metal frames 1st, to bolt them down to the original holes and then bolt side mounts to them... a bit confused at the moment lol

P.S. very jelaous that u got brides :lol: really want some as well, but they are a bit...well,quite a bit, over my budget lol