Sat nav and freeview aerial?

Woods1

Il start off this with I'm going to get a kenwood ddx double din head unit and I'm going to run the rear view camera as show in the sticky on here on how to instal it and the unit itself.

Now, it has an aux option on the head unit that you use for the rear cAmera, but you can also buy two and three way splitters to run different Outputs, and I'm hoping to use one or two.

Basically, apart from paying 350 quid for a kenwood sat nav module, are there any universal units that will use the aux lead and my double din screen to output a display onto? A box in affect that gives me sat nav and uses the screen to display and to work???

Next question is that it would be also cool to run a freeview box but my only consern is signal? Searching the web it seems signal when parked up can be hard to receive and has any1 any experience or recommendations of what aerial to buy if I wanted to revive a good signal and get channels working?

Thanks on advance :)

Why would you want free view in your Car? More time driving, less time sat in a car park watching dave would be my thoughts :thumbs:

It's for luring young children into my car watching cbbc haha.

Nah just be a cool option to have if I'm waiting or when I go camping on a road trip planned this summer.

I'm more interested really in the sat nav module as would like that option but not paying over 300 quid for a kenwood item lol.