Silverstone this weekend ELM / WEC

CrumbMC

I'm going to Silverstone this weekend for European LeMans (Sat) and World Endurance Championship (sun). It should be good racinge and i'm looking forward to seeing the Toyotas bring the fight to Audi this year. also you get paddock access which is pretty cool. Any other Zedders going?

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah. my thoughts exactly. I have an (ir)rational hared of Audis, (especially S-line front wheel drive diesel A5s) so i was gutted when i found out toyota were bringing the 2012 car. It was good to see McNish chasing the win at the end even though he does drive for scum.

I seem to have also developed a hatred for Kobayashi and Vilander (two of my previousley favourite drivers) after they beat Freddy Makowiecki. But i think i can forgive them

Edited by CrumbMC

Yeah I'm not a big fan of Audi either, or their (A5) drivers. Do you know if Toyota bringing their new car to Spa next month?. I'll be there at the same time so I'll have to persuade my other half to let us go along to watch the race :teeth:

Good to see Aston Martin looking strong in GT too.

Well last year i went to spa to watch ( :teeth: ) and Toyota, despite promising to run there for the first time, turned up with a body shell on a show stand and i was forced to watch an Audi 1,2,3,4 :headhurt: So even if they say they are taking the new car, I wouldn't believe them :lol: .

Really they should have got their act together this year after they dominated the latter end of the 2012 season.

Yeah, with the Aston's anniversary it was a propper aston fest. Still it meant i could check out the V12 Vantages beasty ceramics up front... Man, i'm a Saddo :dry: Also they have the coolest driver. :p