350Z please and within 50 mile radius of Reading if possible!

willttqs

im from Reading and was selling my gunmetal grey zed but then some tit wrote my blue TT zed off so thankfully I had a back up zed to drop the twin turbo in :teeth:

good luck with the find!

Edited by A9H-RX

Hey Will

I am selling my black 52 plate due to completion of project '72 mini clubman. Can't afford 2 motors unfortunately!

Manual, 50,000 miles, new tyres all round 2 months ago, new discs and pads all round 3 months ago. 11 months MOT, 3 months tax (cheap rate though). Professionally fitted and sprayed front lip is the only modification. Had it done for a more aggressive look. Black interior with leather Orange heated seats, Bose system (cd player jammed though so can only use aux, I have been told the cd player can be fixed by taking apart and removing the jammed cd). Drives perfectly and looks amazing. Only service history (reciepts) from since I have owned. Bought with 34,500 miles so never bothered me personally. 3 owners. Regularly valeted and looked after.

£6000 is the minimum I will take.

I'm in Watford so not too far, e-mail for pics and anymore details

l.r_productions@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers. Tom