Zed failed MOT on emissions

GT04JAP

I get the Martin Lewis Moneysavings expert weekly email. This weeks includes advice about saving money on our mot's. He recommends taking your car to a local council test centre where they don't do repair work, only test so have no vested interest in failing your car!

Hope this copied short cut works

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/travel/cheap-mot?utm_source=MSE_Newsletter&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=19-Mar-13&utm_campaign=travel&utm_content=192#mapfinder

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys apologies for the late update on my Z but I actually got it sorted in the end by booking it in to a local Nissan garage for cost of £98. It turned out that the idle had been advanced and car was running too rich so they adjusted and allowed the car to go through its learning process which sorted it. It scraped through on 0.2 which is the limit but they did say that the loaned cats were totally knackered. Getting my stainless put back on Tuesday and I will then be selling as I've just put deposit down on a 60 plate 370 GT :-)

Thanks for all your advice

Gaz

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2