Wonders what is going to happen next!!

sfield21

Hey all! , I rarely make posts so I thought I'd change that!

After a lovely driving holiday to the netherlands and to germany the car had a good old stretch down the autobahns...the lazy v6 loves to pull up to high speeds :teeth:. Although underground carparks are just a NO NO ended up making all the effort to avoid ripping my exhaust off on the top of the steep slope succsessfully with around 2mm clearnence and went off a sloped curb and i hear that dreaded noise of the nismo splitter rubbing the road :rant: Will allways hate that sound!!!! Also the belgian motorway agency seemed to think its rally cross track as there was often large crater like holes in the road resulting in my bolts for my undertray to come away meaning I had a new airfeed to the engine :lol:....after a quick bodge in the service station it was all ok however i do need to bolt it back up but the wholes wont line up :wacko:.

All in all though the car contiuned to impress me throughout the trip with vpower racing in (102 octane) it was still averaging 26-27 mpg on the motorways (Including the 155mph autobahn dash). Never felt uncomfortable would love to take it back again!

Would anyone on here be intrested in a ring run? Would be a hell of a laugh with fellow zed enthusiasts!