WTD in UK Veilside skirts/add-ons/underwings

CrumbMC

Do we have any dealers of these in the UK

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/03-07-08-Nissan-350Z-Z33-JDM-Style-Poly-Urethane-Black-Side-Skirt-Add-On-4PCS-/150866205109?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model%3A350Z&hash=item23205399b5

They seem to rather diffficult to source over here and delivery costs from the US are quite a lot :scare:

$T2eC16ZHJH8E9qSEWzKoBP8TBKm9ow~~60_12.JPG

Pic of some similar ones installed:

P1010045.jpg

OK,

Theirs are £144 after tax and they are being sent by USPS so when they are handed over to Parcel force after about 4 weeks of being stuck in customs you will get a bill for handling fees at about £18. Total £162.

I can do them at £160 not a huge saving but you will get them faster and quality will be good plus if any issues you won’t have to send back to America

I quite fancy these with a Nismo V2 front and chargespeed rear like the above pic. looked on your web page and couldn't find any of the other bits, but there are other traders here i see that do them.

I'm going to tott up the prices for everything plus painting this week (the bumper is a defo because mine has cracked :surrender: ) and i'll get back to you. if i do go for them, i'll probably take them from you and save myself the hassle of importing :thumbs:

keep a set to one side for me will you :teeth:

Edited by CrumbMC