Hello to all

I also looked seriously at an M3, though it would not have been as new as the Z. Perhaps a 12, 18 month M3.

If its brand new that you are going for, then you'll certainly loose a hell of a lot more in depreciation on the M3.

I like the relative excusivity of the Z, OK it may not have the prestige badge that some people seem to place a little too much emphasis on, but I can travel for hours sometimes without seeing another Z. Whereas some days I could loose count of the M3's I see. At least six on my way to work every day.

Though as others say, if I had to swap the "sporty" car for a four seater, the M3 would be top of the pops at the moment. But not a new one - just couldn't handle the depreciation. :headhurt:

Oh - Welcome to the forum by the way! LOL :teeth:

agree with the comments about the M3.

servicing costs more than a porsche :scare:

and like has been said, the fact you dont see many zeds is a bonus. think i see 1 on a regular basis going to work, whereas i see many M3's on a daily basis.

my wife is learning to drive, so if she passes her test, she can deal with the 4 doors, and i can have fun with a zed.

we shall see :teeth:

thanks for the welcome :thumbs: