Odd CEL code?

Scene

Hi guys, my CEL came on a few weeks, i simply started the car an it appeared. I performed the pedal dance procedure, and was given the following code:

2 slow - 1 slow - 3 fast - 5 fast

I coulnt match this with any codes listed else where on this forum and others, so i reset the light to see if it would come back and if it was an odd occurance.

Last night i was leaving the flat, forgot my wallet so did a tight (but slow) turn in the road to go back and the slip light and traction control light came on, along with the CEL.

I switched the car off, back on and the lights cleared but the CEL stayed on. Read the code via pedal dance and again i was given the

2 slow - 1 slow - 3 fast - 5 fast

I dont uderstand what this could be as i was expecting the 10 slow followed by quick flashes etc

Has anybody come across this before?

Its a sunday so i cant go to the dealership to have it read via machine and it would be unlikely i can get it looked at in thw week due to work.

Any advice/ experience on this before? Or anyone able to make sense of the odd code!?

Thanks in advance

Josh

Ive just ordered one, i guess its a worth while investment as from what ive heard these 350s like to throw up a light now again for what sometimes seems like nothing! :/

But any ideas why its done an odd sequence? any idea what that number could mean?

0035? 135? its a bit confusing this one

hi Josh.

I had the same code a couple of months ago. 2135 is the throttle position sensor. For me I found the car went into limp mode. managed to get her home. I got the code and then reset it and did all the other resets your can do with the accelerator pedal. then took the car for a run and she's been fine ever since including a long trip to Cornwall and back. I've seen other posts about this on the forum. Try googling it against this forum Incase the search isn't giving you any results. I think people have suggested cleaning the throttle body in the past as well as checking that the intake pipe and parts are all secure and the maf sensor and wiring is connected clean etc etc. have a look around and you should be able to find what you need. I'm a newbie so more experienced members will probably be along to give a better answer :) ill have a look for the link to the post with all the pedal dance resets you can do.

Thanks Wizurd thats great. My car didnt go into limp mode either time but im glad some sense has been made of the code! I remember seeing a couple more pedal procedures for pedal and throttle positions so i will do those aswell and give the tb a clean etc. thanks again man :)