Any how-to guides on installing US style front corner parking/running lights?

Scene

Hi guys, are there any how-tos on installing these parking / running lights? (THE ORANGE SECTION)

They seem to be a standard feature on US models and i would like to run them on my 04 350.

Im yet to access the bulb area so im not sure whats involved, im guessing the bulb holder and wiring for the orange section isn't on our uk models?

tl15.jpg

Hi,

You are correct, i think the lights holes are covered with a moulded in blanking plate. You'd need to drill the holes and fit your own bulb holders in there, remembering that you need to make a water tight seal whilst still being able to remove the bulb to change it. Might be difficult to get right as you obviously wont be able to use the normal clip in style bulb holders - you'd need to fabricate your own way of keeping them in place.

Edited by marzman

Ahhh thats annoying :/

Im having my coilovers shipped out from the states in 6 weeks time, i guess i could try and get some US lights sent over with them but that just seems stupid haha

I will have a look and see whats possible