Drive Out 4

Beavis

Quite like the idea of Peak District. There is some good roads around hathersage and chapel en le frith

1. beavis

2. Stew

3. Ian

4. Morg

5. TheMinel

6. Zzzz...

7. lomoto

8. Digsy

9. Sinbad

10. M13KYF

11. Davetstan

12. Bluelady

13. Choptop

14. Ebized

15. Billy7766

Hi Rich,

Well not sure if u mean meet as in a social once a month etc.

0r a drive like the last time?

Can u clarify.

If u mean a once a month social then guess we have to say that there are some that because of distance wont be able to make it.

Perhaps a social somewhere between Bristol and the Midlands would enable a few to catch up and have a drink, meal and discussion if that is what eveyone wants????

If however u mean a NW type run again then I can only speak for us and we are happy to drive and book a hotel etc and make a weekend of it - personally if it was as good as last time who could say no.

I dont know the Midlands that well so do not feel able to help with a route now if u want Devon no problem and seaside too!!!!

Dont think that there are many down there from our site though.

Jane xxxxx :D

Ok.

Here is a suggestion. Why don't we meet up for a social gathering to discuss various points put forward by everyone. We can then organise the next run at the social meet.

We need something central for the first social meet so everyone can attend without having to drive miles.

How about meeting up at Bromsgrove just off the M42? This coming Sunday is good for me as the following weekend is Bank Holiday. Should we say 11.30am? (I will look into venues to meet if everyone happy with this). :teeth:

MK13KYF's suggestion of the Peak District sounds good to me - and I would happily join in with Billy7766 as a group traveling up from the London area.

Can we keep the emphasis on a driving day, as bluelady mentions, as I am sure that will encourage more from further afield?

Colin

I think to be fair to all our members we should have a meet that is down south somewhere :)

We are having a meet down South, what about the Wye Valley meet? This one will be i guess our big one later this year hence Drive Out 4. I started this topic to get the ball rolling again and to influence ideas.

I like the sound of the Peak District, and i guess more ideas will be planned shortly. But for now we need to establish a month that would suit everyone to meet then we can discuss where to go, then we can discuss the logistics of the next meet. :thumbs:

Hi Rich,

Well we can make this Sunday as u suggest but not able to make the next two weekends as we are away.

Have to see if any of the other guys would like to meet on Sunday for a social meet and discussion.

The area u suggest is fine for us - no probs - just have to get out of bed early lol.

Jane xxxxxx :D