....You want an MY07 model.............???

get12

Not a particularly inspiring range of colours. It would be interesting to see Night Blue in the flesh. I was wondering today what a dark blue would look like on the car. Might not be quite so bad...

As for stone chips - I've had my car nearly 8 months now and have picked up 2 or 3 on the bonnet - all fairly small. You can only notice them if you look for them. The real problem are the darned gritters! :scare: Gotta avoid those bad boys like the plague!

Frost seats, would have to see them in the flesh but it's very easy for grey to look very cheap!

If I were to get an 07 it would be orange with charcoal. Not even sure if I'd bother with GT pack - just get a custom install and custom leather done!

Frost seats, would have to see them in the flesh but it's very easy for grey to look very cheap!

If I were to get an 07 it would be orange with charcoal. Not even sure if I'd bother with GT pack - just get a custom install and custom leather done!

Thats exactly my thoughts Stew.....

I'd have to look at the orange, although theres always that feeling about what if you wanna go somewhere classy..... and you do stick out (but I love orange cars)..... and want to see the new Midnight blue in flesh, just can't see it being as nice as the Azure!