GSL autos Bolton?

saiper

No, I don't work for them. As per my previous posts, I'm looking to buy a 350z but dont want to be stung. Besides, I live a good 100+ miles from Bolton and make my living teaching kids who don't want to learn, not selling cars:)

You dont want to be stung? And your willing to travel 100 miles to find the right 350z? I wouldnt be entertaining those 2 then, 8K for an Auto Import is nuts! You could get a HR for that!

Edited by Dave-350

No, I don't work for them. As per my previous posts, I'm looking to buy a 350z but dont want to be stung. Besides, I live a good 100+ miles from Bolton and make my living teaching kids who don't want to learn, not selling cars:)

You dont want to be stung? And your willing to travel 100 miles to find the right 350z? I wouldnt be entertaining those 2 then, 8K for an Auto Import is nuts! You could get a HR for that!

If the general consensus from people such as yourself was that it appeared to be a good car, then yes I would travel. But, given your reaction I'm guessing it's far from that. Apologies, but my knowledge of 350z's is very limited, which is why I joined the forum. I appreciate any guidance that can be imparted that might help me find a decent 350z:)

J.

Hi Saiper. Yes' they are overprices for imports as already said. you could pick up a very good

350Z GT UK Spec, with resonable milage and history for £8k, dont let your heads rule your heart.

Search for the post "Burying a second hand Zed" on here, very informative.. Good Luck, dont buy the

first one you see unless its mint an underpriced...

:thumbs::welcome:

My budget is about 8.5 and I mostly see 2004 zeds with high 50s on the clock. A HR for 8k sounds optermistic.