Wheel Help and Opinion Needed

Beavis

Thanks for all the info and links guys. i particuarly like the all black look of those wheels on the first page, think that would look sweet on the UY :thumbs:

You mean these Dave?

http://www.z33driver.com/images/glamorshots/Jtuned/reflection.jpg

Those are Nismo limited editions, back to what we were saying yesterday. You probably won't find them, but you could get some silvers and spray em. Bare in mind they are 18"s as well..... but agree, the whole premise of all black would be ace!

Plenty of all black out there, you just gotta decide what style you like!

Was thinking of these Jacko, they would look ace in all black on the Ultra Yellow B)

BLKrims_GlamourShots_top.jpg

I like those,, will look cool with UY :thumbs: can you get those in the Uk ??

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or like Kev said i could go for these B)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-Yoko ... dZViewItem

Gorgeous rims, very exclusive and in a size and offset which should be perfect. And to cap it all a fantastic exchange rate on the dollar. You can't go wrong with those babies, Beavis! :yahoo:

These are super cheap. Advans are very expensive wheels, like Work Wheels prices, yet they are as cheap as budget wheels. They are certainly very rare in the UK and probably the lightest wheels you can get for the Zed. Also haave the advatage that they are in stock too....:thumbs:

These are the correct size for the Zed. However, I suggest you consider a 255/35 or 245/40. A 245/35 is actually a smaller rolling radius than the standard 18 tyre, but this size is readily available, which is why I think they recommend it. I spoke to a guy at Status Auto and he had changed to a 255/35 on the front to improved ride. I looked at them when I was over there and they looked much better, but this was on a 9.5 rim.

BTW closing the difference in rolling radius between front and back is OK, it's increasing it beyond the tolerance which is the problem.

What size tyres would i be putting on these? :)

Something like 275/25/19 rear and 245/35/19 front..... Those are perfect and won't affect your VDC :thumbs:

Typo!!! 275/35/19!!! :teeth:

Ooops!! yeah in a rush.

That was meant to be 275/35/19!!!

And what sort of cost for these tyres and recommended brands please :thumbs:

Beavis,

I've just got 2x 275/35/19 96Y & 2x 245/35/19s 93Y Falken 452s from Camskill delivered to my door in a day for £500.

But that deal of sarnies if he can get is a good un! ;)

Beavis,

I've just got 2x 275/35/19 96Y & 2x 245/35/19s 93Y Falken 452s from Camskill delivered to my door in a day for £500.

Ok thanks Jacko, just in the processs of finding how much shipping will be on those wheels. They are very nice :blush:

Beavis,

Ok thanks Jacko, just in the processs of finding how much shipping will be on those wheels. They are very nice :blush:

Shipping should be no more than £300 tops You could even send them by boat for about £100 or even less.

If you like them I'd buy 'em quick.