White 350's

Jetpilot

Well im looking at 2, one is original white but the other is Ice White sprayed, Either way more than welcome to come have a look, i love talking cars etc. I have a dolce gusto coffee machine too ;)

But might be a couple more weeks before i physically purchase one, i have the cash, but in the research and search mode at the moment.

Well im looking at 2, one is original white but the other is Ice White sprayed, Either way more than welcome to come have a look, i love talking cars etc. I have a dolce gusto coffee machine too ;)

But might be a couple more weeks before i physically purchase one, i have the cash, but in the research and search mode at the moment.

Keep me posted, i might beat you to it :)

Think i have seen the ice white one advertised, Cat C one, is that it?

yes its the CAT C one, i phoned the old owner about it, who said it drove superb and hes owned 3 and didnt feel any defects in the body or the way it drove, i believed him since he has nothing to gain now hes got rid of the car, so that one is still in the pipeworks for me, you gave me a idea now i started my own post to view any 350z as i have not seen or been inside one for real.

yes its the CAT C one, i phoned the old owner about it, who said it drove superb and hes owned 3 and didnt feel any defects in the body or the way it drove, i believed him since he has nothing to gain now hes got rid of the car, so that one is still in the pipeworks for me, you gave me a idea now i started my own post to view any 350z as i have not seen or been inside one for real.

Personally i think thats strong money for a Cat C :)

Personally i think thats strong money for a Cat C :)

forgive my ignorance, but is what your saying a good or bad thing lol. Lamens terms ;) ? hehe

I had a Pearl White for 3 years.

Pics make it look pretty flat, but when in sunlight it shows up blue flecks in the paint (that's the pearl).

Hides all manor of scratches and swirls pretty well. But looks epic when buffed up with Dodo Juice wax.

I had a Pearl White for 3 years.

Pics make it look pretty flat, but when in sunlight it shows up blue flecks in the paint (that's the pearl).

Hides all manor of scratches and swirls pretty well. But looks epic when buffed up with Dodo Juice wax.

Mmmmm, i like the concept of flat white, not sure i like the pearl concept, thats why i would like to see one in the flesh.

In my newbie post in the welcome section i put up a photo of an Rx7 i had sprayed in Lamborghini Ballon white, it wasnt as nice in the flesh as i thought, £1800k later, lol :)

I had a pearler too. Bloody loved it, it's not too in your face, I'd say it makes it look more creamy being pearl when next to a gloss white car.

Like lexx said its awesome for cleaning, no worry of water marks etc but by god does it look cool in the sun when super shiny!

Why? That's the best way I could think of to describe it. It's not as white as a gloss white car. Just look through my old posts & see

I dont wont creamy, lol :)

Looks like the dark grey is now heading the bill or something with a matt grey wrap if its cheap enough to start with :)

But still, if anyones local with a white/cream one, i would love to see in the flesh as been mislead by photos before.