V1 side skirt question...

deank93

Hi,

I'm giving some thought to the V2 front bumper and V1 side skirts for my car, following a thread i posted a few weeks ago I have been pointed in the direction of a few of the traders on here. Does anyone have any pictures of the 2 different sets so I can make a call on which I prefer?

I'm told that there are 2 different types of V1 side skirt, 3D carbon are the wider US nismo version and the UK replicas are more narrow.

Does anyone have any pictures of the 2 different sets so I can make a call on which I prefer?

thanks.

On first fit this one was really good to be honest, i havent at this stage drilled any of the fixing holes so it is being pushed down slightly by the mountings on the wing but it was pretty much spot on going take minimal if any work to get it fitted when we get some decent weather most work will be if i decide to fill in the badge recess

have you tried google image?

I have but I'm not sure if I'm looking at UK and which US versions....I was hoping that someone on here might have had UK one's fitted and someone else had US one's fitted so I knew exactly which was which, I didn't want to spend the money only to realise I'd got the wrong ones.

If you are just looking for pictures, rodgeevans's picture is of the narrower uk side skirts as far as I can tell and here are a couple of older pictures of my uk skirts:

DSCF0169.jpg

DSCF0164.jpg

Edited by Gudzy