My Very Own 350Z

benjo

I like the e92's great looking car but IMO id only get a 330d, 335i/d but thats me. You can get a 335i for like 15k now?

Yip, the first ones where only in se, but the m sports are coming down now. I've been thinking about what to do, whether to keep what I've got, buy a 335i and I can't get this out my head just now!

http://www.evo.co.uk...5is_review.html

Test drive one. You will never know otherwise.

You have some mad money to burn. If I had 30k+ I'd buy a 996 turbo or a gt3 or a c63 or a nsx or many other things :lol:

I wish I hadn't spent so much now. When you see the cars available for under £10k it makes you think. Also I bought my car because I had a bad sports injury and thought I couldn't train again, but I've made a full recovery and back training and I could be using the money to fund that.

I like the e92's great looking car but IMO id only get a 330d, 335i/d but thats me. You can get a 335i for like 15k now?

Yip, the first ones where only in se, but the m sports are coming down now. I've been thinking about what to do, whether to keep what I've got, buy a 335i and I can't get this out my head just now!

http://www.evo.co.uk...5is_review.html

Test drive one. You will never know otherwise.

You have some mad money to burn. If I had 30k+ I'd buy a 996 turbo or a gt3 or a c63 or a nsx or many other things :lol:

I wish I hadn't spent so much now. When you see the cars available for under £10k it makes you think. Also I bought my car because I had a bad sports injury and thought I couldn't train again, but I've made a full recovery and back training and I could be using the money to fund that.

Well thats nothing to complain about really is it? :lol:

I know I dont think I would spend more than 10k on a car as you can get so so much plus if you wanted to spend 20k just use 10k in petrol.

• Like 1