Very nice! That first one makes me gooey. Love the RX7 it's a shame they're so thirsty otherwise I would of had one.

They are def not a daily driver, lol, although some guys use them ;)

I definitely couldn't but it'd be a very nice weekend toy!

Very nice! That first one makes me gooey. Love the RX7 it's a shame they're so thirsty otherwise I would of had one.

They are def not a daily driver, lol, although some guys use them ;)

I definitely couldn't but it'd be a very nice weekend toy!

Its a good time to buy one, but that seems the general theme with most cars. I suppose they are holding up well for a 20 year old car, but the general feeling is they will at some point become an appreciating classic (of sorts). Most nice or fettled examples are going down the breaking route and shells being given away or scrapped. i am sure one day if i do get out of them i will think, wish i never sold it, look at how much they are worth now :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well this might be coming sooner than later. The Rx7 went for a health check before paint as i had some suspicions which were confirmed, water seals are gone (comparative to head gasket), not bad though, it did 20k miles at anywhere between 400 & 500hp. :)

So she is being broken for parts and soon as i have the cash in my hand, will be searching :)

Looking forward to a change, although i know it wont be the last 7 i have :)