Blade & Blade Roadster - Mansfield

jonathan73

And I was not in mine! Bugga. I was collecting it from having a wheel polished/painted (scuffed the $*&!ing thing Saturday)....

However, a nice looking 54 Blade with Alez interior was trundling along near Oak Tree Lane estates. :)

The blade roadster (private plate - front missing) was top-down cruising along the by-pass. B)

Both seen at 5:30 Wednesday 11th.

Sarnie - I'm not familiar with Custardville so I'm not sure how convenient my guy will be for you :teeth:

However, he is in Rainworth (Mansfield, Nottinghamshire) and he's our bodywork guy (we run a fleet of 40+ private ambulances). He's inexpensive (£25-£30) per wheel. For this he masks the tire, sands out the grazes and repaints. But if you want them doing 'properly' - tires off, sandblasted, primered, painted, lacquered - then it's about £300 for the set.

Though he is really busy, he knew I needed them doing for the NW run and did mine in a day. :thumbs:

Where's "Custardville" ?

Sarnie - I'm not familiar with Custardville so I'm not sure how convenient my guy will be for you :teeth:

However, he is in Rainworth (Mansfield, Nottinghamshire) and he's our bodywork guy (we run a fleet of 40+ private ambulances). He's inexpensive (£25-£30) per wheel. For this he masks the tire, sands out the grazes and repaints. But if you want them doing 'properly' - tires off, sandblasted, primered, painted, lacquered - then it's about £300 for the set.

Though he is really busy, he knew I needed them doing for the NW run and did mine in a day. :thumbs:

Where's "Custardville" ?

Its in Birmingham ;) To be honest my new rims will be here by the end of the month hopefully which means I'm gonna be running them for 8-9 months of the year meaning my GT4's will just be used for the horrid winter months so I aint overly fussed about having the whole rim done. Just hate looking at the unsightly kerbing :dry:

Well, if you ever fancy a trip up the M42/M1 (J27) and leave the custard with him for the day I'm sure he'll have 'em looking good again.

Here's his number anyway: 07971 690944. (Steve Smalley)

See you TOMORROW in the Oaklands, 7pm.

My GT4 is about 10 mins away from its paint correction detail :yahoo: Hoping it'll look damn fine for the NW run

Well, if you ever fancy a trip up the M42/M1 (J27) and leave the custard with him for the day I'm sure he'll have 'em looking good again.

Here's his number anyway: 07971 690944. (Steve Smalley)

See you TOMORROW in the Oaklands, 7pm.

My GT4 is about 10 mins away from its paint correction detail :yahoo: Hoping it'll look damn fine for the NW run

Cheers for the number :thumbs:

I hope you have garage incase it rains on your motor :headhurt::thumbdown: