M40 Northbound near Oxford I think..... Prob 6:50pm

Wasso

• 3 weeks later...

Might have been me- date time and location tie in. I've had to use my Z to get to Oxford as my crappy design flawed timing chain on my BMW 520d has gone pop and blown the motor :oops: . Petrol bill hurts using the Z and doing the M40 isn't fun but i'll have the unreliable (but cheap on fuel) German diesel back next week and my Z can go back to being a play tool for my trackdays :teeth:

Ha ha wicked, I was only thinking the other day that nobody had replied.

Mine was the Azure and Bennett in the Kuro :thumbs: was just heading back from the south east Grasshoper meet.

Bet you thought it was a bit rare seeing two Zeds together :)

Ha ha, yeah the Ring was epic. If you've played Gran Tourismo you'll have an understanding of its complexity, but physically the ring in the Zed is next level.

I've done 4 laps and my shameful best lap was 10min 20sec, but them that was my first and only ever track time since owning the Zed.

I actually cooked my brakes half way round, but only from being a noob. It's for sure a place that's earnt a tick in the box.

Rented a 350Z from Sixt in 2003 when it first came out and took it round (9:45 BTG damp) but I've taken tons of cars round there from Fiesta 1.3 to a 911 GT3 as I had a local German connection (I've now married the 'connection' and live in the UK so ring trips are much rarer, especially since I gave Sixt one of their 5 series back as a bag of spares). I loved the 350 that I rented so much that this was the reason I bought one in Nov last year.