What Lip ?

illest

Hey guys !

So im picking up my first 350z tomorrow !

Its an 03 GT. lovely little car. However the bottom bar in the grille is scratched and scuffed, so im just going to get a lip to cover it up ! What lip would you reccomend and where can I find it

I have a budget of about £150 and im a fan of the Nismo lip but open to other suggestions.

Both look good ! Im just looking for options justnow and to make sure I dont miss anything.

Does the Poly urathane one come shiny like it is in the picture or is it dull black like most other PU products ? I wouldnt mind putting it straight on the car if it was glossy !

Both look good ! Im just looking for options justnow and to make sure I dont miss anything.

Does the Poly urathane one come shiny like it is in the picture or is it dull black like most other PU products ? I wouldnt mind putting it straight on the car if it was glossy !

:pmtarmac:

I would assume it needs painting but could be wrong :shrug:

Guys they're made of fibreglass and the fit is brilliant. It just fits over your stock bumper ang glued in place. They dont come painted butwe can paint it for you at an aditional cost. There is also a matching rear lip too. If you would like to order one, give us a call on monday and you can pay via debit card or you can pm me and we can arrange paypal or bank transfer.

Guys they're made of fibreglass and the fit is brilliant. It just fits over your stock bumper ang glued in place. They dont come painted butwe can paint it for you at an aditional cost. There is also a matching rear lip too. If you would like to order one, give us a call on monday and you can pay via debit card or you can pm me and we can arrange paypal or bank transfer.

how much to paint blade silver ? Looks good