Rota Wheel Advice

.:Bullen:.

Hi guys looking for help on this one.

I have looked at a few sets of wheels mainly second hand etc but im leaning towards the rota grids. If i go for a 9-9.5j front & 10j rear what sort of offset can I get away with ? A set popped up for sale locally with an offset of 38 front 35 rear.

Will this clear the calipers ? I know the min & max should be 20-30 I believe any help appreciated. Just looking for a nice staggered stance.

Those offsets are not great bud. With those widths I'd be looking at et22 as a minimum, and probably et15 to get a nice flush stance.

I run 9.5j and 10.5j SSRs with et22 offset all round and it looks spot on to my eyes :thumbs:

Some pics on here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/61701-ssr-type-f-fitted-pics/ although they don't really show the flush-ness that well! There's room for more on the front probably but not a lot.

20mm spacer should sort you out yep, but Tarmac or CS on here can sort you out with the right offsets, which would be a much better option imo :thumbs:

Hi guys looking for help on this one.

I have looked at a few sets of wheels mainly second hand etc but im leaning towards the rota grids. If i go for a 9-9.5j front & 10j rear what sort of offset can I get away with ? A set popped up for sale locally with an offset of 38 front 35 rear.

Will this clear the calipers ? I know the min & max should be 20-30 I believe any help appreciated. Just looking for a nice staggered stance.

Hi mate, for rota grids they come in the perfect sizes and offsets which are 9.5 front, 10.5 rear. ET20. This will clear the brembos and give a great looking stance without the need to start messing with the arches. As for those second hand ones, essentially just space them to ET20 and they will be the same.

Speak to Chris at Tarmac Sportz if you after a new set :teeth:

(just seen you are after 18" not 19" so not sure if they do the sizes i've mentioned in that size but i dont see why they wouldn't and as for the widths and offset, they will be the same anyway)

Edited by S1 HNK

Thanks for that mate, I did check out CS site but seems they can only get hold of 19" I want to keep 18" ideally maybe ill give Tarmac a shout. Thanks for your help

No problem mate, hope you find some wheels to suit :thumbs: