Project Mu - Potential Group Buy

Ian

Guest prescience

:thumbs::thumbs:

I only meant 'standard' for BigPhils in the sense that it was an aftermarket option many people with Zs had gone for.

You're right because people will make up their own mind but any GB is usually good news for owners (but can be a pain in the **** for the organiser - as you'll remember with UTEC ;) )

Talking of which, Matt from CPRace in the States was a keen advocate of these Project MU disks IIRC

personally I think the DBA craze was dictated mostly by the seller himself, being trustworthy etc helped for sure.

If he sold Project Mu's it'd have probably been the same story. I'm sure both brands top of the range disk will be an improvement over oem.

My view is, don't upgrade expensive stuff until you actually have to replace it anyway.

PS when I emailed my contact, he had a few in stock as well btw. (that was a few weeks ago)

WRT to organising the GB, this is surely not going to be difficult as there's no "people movements" involved, it's a matter of getting the money from the members, pay the distributor and get the parts.