05 plate 350Z GT Roadster

First Registered 12/08/2005

Azure Blue

Rays Alloys

Full Nissan Service History

Current Mileage only 5980

Located in East Sussex

Looking for offers near 22K...

I already have an offer from the dealers - but I thought I throw it up here for 5 days first.

436842770_3185f0c755_d.jpg

You have to have 15 posts to post for sale threads here ;)

The rule is 15 posts to sell, UNLESS the sale is a specifically 350Z related item - in this case its a 350Z car which may be of interest to the community - hence the advert is allowed.

It looks like a cracking example - seeing it with the top down on a sunny day really makes me question whether we did the right thing. (we recently swapped our Azure GT Roadster for a Yellow Coupe).

I think we will miss top down motoring in the summer, and the Z really did put a smile on my face driving in the summer sun.

Right, cant look at that picture any more. I want to win the lottery so I can have one of each! grrrr....:teeth:

Thanks Chesterfield.

This is the first car I've ever advertised to sell - someone approached me in my previous car - a Focus RS - and offered to buy it on the spot.

It was because of forums like this that I bought the 350Z. It is an amazing car and hopefully with summer slowing coming here, someone on these forums may wish to grab what I think is a great deal.

I dont want to sell it - but as you see from the low mileage - (500 miles in the last 6 months) - I'm not making best use of the car and now that I have a dog as well, and a baby on the way - I really need something else.

I put an order down for a RRS TDV8 in November and now its at the dealership waiting for me. I'm only going to give myself 5 days to sell the Nissan before giving to the dealers as P-ex...

444734783_12b3ba468d_d.jpg

Price seems good at £22k too - with that mileage, you'll see them at £22,995 at the dealers.

If it helps you haggle, I've PM'd you the trade in figure I was given for the exact same car with 9k on the clock just last week by a Nissan Dealer.