19 Inch wheel and tyre question.

14N

Hi All,

Apologies for yet another 'will they fit' question, but I've done my Googling and not really found a definitve answer. And it'll be an expensive mistake if I buy them and they don't.

So I thought I'd ask the guru's around here.

Seen a set of wheels with the following numbers:

PCD 114.3 (So that's OK).

Fronts are 19 x 8 ET35

Rears are 19 x 9.5 ET35

Tyres currently fitted are 245/40x19 on front and 275/35x19 on the rear, but the rears will need replacing, so could fit different width or profile if needed.

The centre bore is 60.1mm, which I think is smaller than the standard Z wheels? I think this is going to be an issue isn't it?

Would these wheels fit my Z at all? I have a set of 20/25mm spacers if needed.

Thanks guys,

Ian

Edited by 14N

Looking at photo's of the wheels, the bore size does not appear to have been reduced by spigot rings - I think the 60.1mm is the bore size of the wheel itself.

Am I right in thinking that if it had been reduced by spigot rings to 60.1mm then I'd be ok (as long as the original bore was 66.1 or more), but as this is the wheel itself, it's a no go? :thumbdown:

Looking at photo's of the wheels, the bore size does not appear to have been reduced by spigot rings - I think the 60.1mm is the bore size of the wheel itself.

Am I right in thinking that if it had been reduced by spigot rings to 60.1mm then I'd be ok (as long as the original bore was 66.1 or more), but as this is the wheel itself, it's a no go? :thumbdown:

yes.

Would I still need the correct spigot rings if I am fitting wheels spacers??

yes.

:D