Where is that z???

Guest prescience

I don't know UK prices precisely because I haven't checked them out.

What I can say was that about a year ago, I hooked up with Violent Racing in the US who are well known for installing the JWT TT kit. We discussed terms, and I must admit I got within about an hour of signing up - but didn't.

The figure we talked about for them to come to the UK install and tune the kit (having secured a facility), doing brakes, suspension etc on top of the TT with all its bits and bobs and stripping off the Vortech was 25K - see here.

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=30949

That was shipping 2 of their guys to the UK for the duration though. I think 30K is too high but I think 25k is probably, on reflection, closer than 20k to what is needed

Wont get close to his spec, not wanted to, but just want to know what he has cos my brother has alot of AP stuff 4 pot brakes e.t.c... already, got alloys rim, think he just wants to find out if its worth getting a supercharger or TT, and what else he can do within that region