Nearly Brand New UY 350Z GT4!(UPDATED PICS AND LOWER PRICE)

Chriswalker

Spotted a thread about the car on here so thought id post it up and answer any questions you may have :)

What more can i say but other than this is probably the best example 350Z GT4 money can buy in the country. It is basically brand new!!!

Since new it has lived its life in the garage most of the time and when out has been cleaned and well looked after everytime. It hasnt even got 1000 miles on it yet!!!!!

There were only 176 of these made. 100 in black and 76 in yellow. This is a rare yellow model which is number 141.

The spec is the following:

Completely Standard

300BHP 3.5ltr V6

6 Speed Gearbox

19" GT4 alloys

Brembo Brakes

Xenon Headlights

Full Electric heated leather seats (black)

Bose sound system with 6 cd changer

Steering Wheel Controls

Cruise control

Climate Control

Air Con

Sat Navigation

Heated Leather Seats

Bluetooth Phone Pack

Handsfree Kit

Heated Electric folding Windmirrors

Heated front and back Windows

Electric Windows

Original Tyres which are basically brand new.

Standard Security Central locking

ABS

1 Owner from new

Never Ragged

Full Service History

Showroom Condition

Like said this is a stunning example and probably the best 350Z GT4 money can buy. It truely is an awesome motor and the reason iam selling is bascially because she deserves to be driven and i just dont have the time to take her out. Initially i bought her and another car and the plan was to use her on the weekends and the other car for work etc during the week but it hasnt turned out like that all so iam sad to say she must go.

Picture001.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture003.jpg

satnav.jpg

£25k

Any Questions please dont hesitate to call :)

Sadly I did not have £25k lying around, so went the trade in route on mine, if I didnt want to be without a Z for any length of time or indeed have two at once and a bridging loan - otherwise this would certainly have been the top one on my list to look at.

whoops yep its a typo for 19" as you know they are 18" :blush:

Hi Dave, still no movement yet although we havent really pushed the sale properly as its only on pistonheads, here and another 350z site but we shall be sticking it on the autotrader i think if we dont get somewhere soon :)

Like i said any questions guys please dont hesitate to ask :)

Regards,

Chris.

I dont know if its really "car buying season" yet though. Maybe once a few more people start to see the Z's out an about in the sun it will tempt would be buyers out of the woodwork.

Also, you can use the community aspect to sell it to would be owners too, some people like to know that there are other owners they can contact or chat with for any reason. :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Took some new pics of her today guys and the priced is reduced as she must go as iam needing the money for new business so catch a bargain or else she's getting traded in which i dont really wanna do

Here she is

DSC00362.jpg

DSC00363.jpg

DSC00364.jpg

DSC00365.jpg

DSC00366.jpg

DSC00361.jpg

DSC00360.jpg

DSC00359.jpg

DSC00358.jpg

DSC00357.jpg

DSC00367.jpg

DSC00368.jpg

DSC00370.jpg

DSC00369-1.jpg

£23,000

• 4 weeks later...
So how many custards do we have on here now? :wacko:

You

Me

MickJ

Chesterfield

Woreod

New guy who has bought this zed

Any others??

6 custard tarts :thumbs: Cant think of anyone else.