Invidia True Dual exhaust system - SOLD

TEMPERZ

Hi all

Have the Invidia true dual system off my 07 HR Z.

Sounds lovely and as you can see is in good condition. As you can see from the pics the front pipes are a bit tarnished from the heat as you would expect.

Comes with all the bolts.

I'm not sure how to price it really but I know how heavy on the wallet they are new so I'm going to ask £500. Send me a PM for info.

Collection only from Southampton :)post-16866-135265145939_thumb.jpg

post-16866-135265148448_thumb.jpg

Edited by M13KYF

ooppss didn't look far enough down your list, just saw the decats & thought wow, someone's manufacturing the shortest system in history. Its a tidy looking system, what with Chrimbo coming up its a tad out of my price range at present. Thanks for the message, SAM

Aahh Paul, i keep looking at it and can imagine it fitted to my car making it sounding a lot less like a Massey Ferguson and more like it was designed to. I just have a couple of hiccups to deal with;1) Christmas is comin & the goose ain't getting fat ;2) It'd cost me the best part of a ton in fuel to get to you a three quarters of the way back. Can you pm me with your best offer & i'll go out and start mugging all of the drug dealers in the area (i take no responsibility for any drug dealers who wake up with sore heads over the next few days). Regards SAM

• 2 months later...