Blutooth Streaming?

perrin21

Hi, I am looking to buy another Z this weekend, however. I dont think the Sat Nav models stream Blutooth audio, so im considering a non sat nav and adding an IPAD Mini in the Cubby. Anyone else dont this? seen a 7in tablet on the net before but ipad is slightly bigger.

I know from searching the forum that you cannot Bluetooth stream using the Nissan Bluetooth, however is there anything i can add to the standard system to add this feature. I just want a module or something that will add bluetooth phone and Blutooth streaming functionality so that i can integrate an iPad Mini with the system.

I have looked in the past at things like the IO Play but im not sure if this would work in the Z with the Bose. Can anyone help with this? I would also like to know if anyone has yet tried to install an ipad mini into the cubby area? also what are the measurements for the Factory Nav display? do you think an ipad would fit here? All Help Gratefully Received.

Cars im considering are 2006 or 2007 Facelift Models, was the feature ever added from the factory? what year?

Mark

Not very much will work with the Bose, it isa 10 year old system even the old iPod connectors to fool it into being a multi disc are pants...

If you have to keep it do the ipod hack for a line in the get whatever you connect to it to do the work...

I have a JVC DD that streams BT great from my iPhone ;)

Not very much will work with the Bose, it isa 10 year old system even the old iPod connectors to fool it into being a multi disc are pants...

If you have to keep it do the ipod hack for a line in the get whatever you connect to it to do the work...

I have a JVC DD that streams BT great from my iPhone ;)

Will the ipod hack give me aux on the back? what would you recommend i use to add a2dp audio?