Cheap Roadster?

rabbitstew

Bulls**t detector is going nuts at that one.

Doesn't seem to be worded like the usual scam adverts, but there's something seriously suspect going on there. Just two photos in a car park and no interior pics so maybe someone trying to sell a car they don't own? I don't know...

DB

Looks proper dodgy to me, that should be 7 or 8k. Sure, its the higher tax bracket with the non 313 engine which would put some people off, but even so, it shouldnt be that cheap. Even if its been cat d id have expect it to be a lot more than that surely?

DVLA are saying its tax`d until April 2013 too, so the guys just put 6 months tax on it.

But, in the add, its a classified add, he`s not put any contact details and has zero feedback, not even a phone number. Only thing you can do is "ask a question"

It's a scam. i emailed him via ebay;

It's me again.. I tried sending you more photos and I can't through eBay directly...

Please reply with your email address or send me a message directly to : PBRESSER2010 [at] GMAIL.COM

As soon as I hear back from you, I will send you more photos & details on how to complete the sale.

It would be better if you contact me directly on my Gmail account because I am very busy and I won't be able to send you a fast reply through eBay. I have an Iphone and when I receive a message in my Gmail inbox I can answer ASAP !!

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 11:02 AM, Paul Bresser <pbresser2010@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

Thanks for your message. Here are more details about my Nissan:

REG. YEAR: 2006

MILEAGE: 35,000

TRANSMISSION: Manual

MOT: 08/2013

ROAD TAX: 09/2013

Full service history available, accident free. HPI Clear (Including Full Report). Full v5 Document in my name. I guarantee that it doesn't have any hidden defects.

Alarm, Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS), Driver Airbag, Electronic Stability Program (ESP), Immobiliser, Passenger Airbag, Safety Belt Pretensioners, Side Airbags, Xenon headlights. Air Conditioning, Climate Control, Cruise Control, Electric heated seats, Leather Seats, Power-assisted Steering (PAS), Power Locks, Power Seats, Power Windows, Tilt Steering Wheel

The buy it now price is £4,400. I didn't list it as an auction because I'm looking for a quick sale and not to obtain a better price, so first come first served...

If there is anything else you would like to know about it, please ask me ! Ok?

I would like you to know that I won't deal outside eBay, I would prefer to use their services in this sale!

Cheers

It's funny how he starts out by saying that he couldn't email me pics, even though I hadn't asked for any.................... :nono: