UY GT4 Ebay!

Beavis

That one only has a few K miles less than the one I've agreed to from a Nissan Dealer, and they are wanting £3k more for it. Same month of registration too.

Again, it depends on how much value the individual puts on the cars mileage. Personally I look at the price first and foremost, then the mileage. Someone else will search for a car based on mileage and then pay the premium for it.

Thats how I look at it, the mileage is not that important, more the quality of the car overall.

A car with 20,000 motorway miles may be in better nick than one with 10,000 ragged miles on it.

Agreed, and its a shame more people dont look at it that way. My Leon has nearly 30k miles on it in only 18 months, so now it is worth sod all, but its still has that new smell inside! Its crazy, and thats why I doubt I will buy new again. :thumbdown:

Thats how I look at it, the mileage is not that important, more the quality of the car overall.

A car with 20,000 motorway miles may be in better nick than one with 10,000 ragged miles on it.

Agreed, and its a shame more people dont look at it that way. My Leon has nearly 30k miles on it in only 18 months, so now it is worth sod all, but its still has that new smell inside! Its crazy, and thats why I doubt I will buy new again. :thumbdown:

I'd never buy new no matter what. No matter how well you treat a new car, no matter how little mile you put on it, your gonna lose a wedge of cash. I bought my zed when it was 8 weeks old. Some other fool bought it for £31.5k and I bought it from him for £25,950 B)