Drivers side complete Doorcard

Yarlsberg

thanks a bunch for the help.... at least I have managed to get my photo up after a week of no assistance from anyone. surely an attach photo tab would be a hell of a lot simpler, but then I'm no IT geek....

the website has been down for the last while getting a new look. Less arrogance and attitude would help!

Well I asked for advice on pricing by noone replied....

the breaker gave me guidance on the price as aparently he sells the airvents alone for £60 each

Well why should we give advice on pricing..... :shrug:

I wasn't going to mention it but seeing as you had a bit of a pop I got both door cards for £50 and sold a surplus air vent to a nice member for £15 I think so I would say your price is a little high.... mine didn't have the window control modules though.....

Edited by spursmaddave
  • Like 1

cheers Dave - didn't mean to sound like an arse but it was frustrating that no one was offering any advice as to how to upload the URL? I'm still not clear on how to do it.

thanks for the advice on the pricing

There is a thread titled exactly that mate. You have been a member since 2009. This is what happens when your not very active. You will find that you usually get out what you put in, especially in a community like this. We are all very active and familiar and are usually very helpful but when people bring attitude to the table then the response isn't as enthusiastic. Try being part of the club and be nice and also polite to people.

cheers Dave - didn't mean to sound like an arse but it was frustrating that no one was offering any advice as to how to upload the URL? I'm still not clear on how to do it.

thanks for the advice on the pricing

No worries it might be worth selling the window control unit separately as quite a few members have modified theirs for auto fold mirrors or their might be scratched up etc

At the end of the day anything is worth what someone will pay, if you can get £120 for the lot then fair play :thumbs:

Thanks Neil

point taken- I think the issue for me was I tried submitting the post a few times in the last weeks and it was just rejected, with no response when I asked why,

and then I had the difficulties uploading a photo.

I presume it was because people were busy updating the site to the new look which is very nice by the way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...