Buddy Club Pro Spec 3 Exhaust

350GP

Looking for some advice on where best to get a buddy club pro spec 3 exhaust?

From the few places i've seen, it's around £700 in the UK - can anyone beat that? Or at least reccomend a good supplier based on personal experience?

Also looking oversea's it appears to work out quite a bit cheaper (before shipping costs), so im interested in exploring that avenue as i can probably get it shipped cheap-ish via work. Would anyone on here know of a decent US based supplier where I may then be able to get it shipped back to me via work?

Thanks in advance...

I'm not questioning the pricing, but may aswell see if anyone knows of a cheaper distributor before I splash out! :)

Well that's just less than I paid 2 years ago so I would snap it up!

But if I could acquire it in the US for £540 and have it shipped for £30... I save £130.

Thus the purpose of this thread, surveying my options. Why spend £700 if I dont have to? lol

As stated in my OP, I may be able to get it shipped via work so the fee's will be considerably reduced. Just weighing up my options now...

How do you find the exhaust? (I assume you still have it fitted) Drone much on motorways? Decent fitment? (I read somewhere that one guy had to play around to get the tailpipes sitting perfect).

I'm in love with the sound that's for sure!

If you leave early morning your neighbours will hate you.

If you do motorway miles your ears will bleed.

If its a weekend toy you will love it. It's is very very loud.

Need heard of fitment issues, only with the k1. Brackets are now welded to the cans so you can't see them any more.

As stated in my OP, I may be able to get it shipped via work so the fee's will be considerably reduced. Just weighing up my options now...

How do you find the exhaust? (I assume you still have it fitted) Drone much on motorways? Decent fitment? (I read somewhere that one guy had to play around to get the tailpipes sitting perfect).

I'm in love with the sound that's for sure!

Fair enough sorry didn't read it all :blush:

Fitment superb, just have to take off the right hand side heatshield (as with many aftermarkey exhausts)

If the tailpipes were wonky more likely the hangers been bent or something than the exhaust....

Drone is terrible even with the bungs, I wouldn't put up with it for more than 30/40 miles so I sold it, I miss the noise it was an absolutely awesome exhaust but not for me as I use the Zed everyday on the motorway, if it was a weekend car then I would have kept it

I live south of the dartford tunnel and every journey to work through it was an experience in itself..... I once passed another Zed and he waved and floored his standard exhaust..... I crept up next to him and floored mine :scare: sounded like an F1 car had passed him :lol::lol:

I have the same set up as Neilp, BuddyClub and Decats. My neighbour slams his kitchen window shut every time i pull on or off the drive... :lol: He is a miserable sod though...

I find with any twin exit, the fit is never guaranteed. I had to put a washer between the car and the bracket on one side to get mine fitting perfect. But since fitting decats its pulled the exhaust slightly and is now a tad wonky. :dry:

But as exhausts go, I went straight from fitting a K1 one week to ripping that ill fitting rubbish off and fit a Buddyclub, far superior exhaust in every way. £700 is good. for the sake of a few quid you may save shipping it from the US, would you not rather have it on your doorstep tomorrow ready for the weekend? :D

I have the same set up as Neilp, BuddyClub and Decats. My neighbour slams his kitchen window shut every time i pull on or off the drive... :lol: He is a miserable sod though...

I find with any twin exit, the fit is never guaranteed. I had to put a washer between the car and the bracket on one side to get mine fitting perfect. But since fitting decats its pulled the exhaust slightly and is now a tad wonky. :dry:

But as exhausts go, I went straight from fitting a K1 one week to ripping that ill fitting rubbish off and fit a Buddyclub, far superior exhaust in every way. £700 is good. for the sake of a few quid you may save shipping it from the US, would you not rather have it on your doorstep tomorrow ready for the weekend? :D

Patience is a virtue my friend :)

I'd love on this weekend, but i'm in no rush, so happy to weigh up my options first.

Appreciate peoples opinions though! Heard some saying it's too loud but im still young(ish) and stupid so dont mind noise too much :D

Can i ask you guys where you all got yours from?

Thanks...