Track Day Issue/code reading in Cambridge

StevoD

Howdy people

just had my first on track experience doing a novice day at snetterton,

the first 2 sessions were fine really going well and then on the 3 session on the back straight it lost power for about 5 seconds then power returned but put slip and VCD/OFF light on, then got to pits turned off car waited for next session and went to start it and the EML light

Also does anyone know anywhere that i can my imports codes read in the cambridge area

If anyone can help please do :byebye:

Howdy people

just had my first on track experience doing a novice day at snetterton,

the first 2 sessions were fine, really going well and then on the 3rd session on the back straight it lost power for about 5 seconds then power returned but put slip and VCD/OFF light on,

then got to pits turned off car waited for next session and went to start it and the EML light had come on

Also does anyone know anywhere that i can my imports codes read in the cambridge area

If anyone can help please do

light didn't go off been scanning the net and information i have to hand and it looks like the fault is with a cam sensor

just need clarification going by the eml light flashing the code i got was 0340 which side would this one be throttle body side (DE engine)?

light didn't go off been scanning the net and information i have to hand and it looks like the fault is with a cam sensor

just need clarification going by the eml light flashing the code i got was 0340 which side would this one be throttle body side (DE engine)?

Unfortunately Code 340 does not clerify which bank.

Alex :)