P2100 Error Code

Cat11pillar

Hi guys

Car: 350z 07 313gt

Had the EML light on for some time and finally got the car read and came back with error P2100 which I know is related to the accelerator control unit.

Just wandering if anyone has had a similair issue? I know my car is not smooth under gentle acceleration or from a standing start so that explains a lot B)

So what can I expect in terms of cost to fix it? Can I get a second hand part?

Any advice would be appreciated so I can make sure I know what to expect before I give it to the garage...

Also just a note, took the car to MGT-Racing in Nuneaton and they knew their stuff and were very helpful :thumbs:

• 1 month later...

Right guys just an update, this error code is also effecting the way the car revs. For example just a slight dip of the accelerator pedal and the car hesitates around 1500rpm (I had another post about gear changes not being smooth so at least I know its all linked).

Anyway I have had the car at local garage and they did the throttle position re-learning procedure and still the car was not running right.

They then changed the relay on the throttle body which seemed to cure the lumpy rev problem but just my luck, as soon as I was about to pick it up the the issue is back (although more when car is warm then cold now).

So question is, do you think it will need a new throttle body? I hear my car has 2 throttle bodies so anyone know which one is the issue normally?

I have heard that Nissan want in excess of £1000 per throttle body so really hoping I can try something else....?

My garage has been awaiting a call from Nissan technician to see if they have seen this issue before but really just hoping you guys would have some other ideas to try first? Anyone seen anything similiar before? Thanks