How low do you go ?

Guest prescience

Guest prescience

When the cleaning the Z or any car for that matter

Having just done mine, I give it a hand good wash of course - wheel grime, exhaust tips etc but generally not inside.

Hand drying down as far as insides of doors, inside of rear hatch but don't usually bother with engine bay area.

So who's gonna put me to shame and admit to cleaning right inside the exhaust, engine bay, insides of wheels etc etc

Must be some obsessives out there :p

:blush:

Hows about the back of the wheel spokes? Under the sills, wheels arches deffinitley - Im thinking about giving them a good waxing under there when I eventually get round to swapping the wheels over, in the vain hope that the dirt wont be as hard to shift.

If I haven't got anything better to do (and the missus hasn't got any jobs lined up for me), and the weather is nice, I could easily spend 4 or 5 hours cleaning and polishing....:blush: Is that too much?

No not that bad B)

Do hand wash mine every week with Meguiars NTX Car Shampoo. Interestingly enough (how sad is this) just bought their Gold Class Water Magnet Drying Towel. Its excellent and much better than a chamois leather. Drys off water very quickly, even in this cold weather. :D

Got it from Halfords £11.49. Bootiful :p

takes about a hour to do the outside,jetwash,chamois dry, then maybe NXT wax if i can be bothered which i've done the last 2 times :)

pity about all those stone chips :dry: but then again i've still got the scratch on the bonnet that some low life put in it last year, maybe this year i'll get the front end sprayed :)