Prius LESS Efficient/Environmentally Friendly than a Hummer

Kev946

Interesting. It amazes me that the States don't like deisels.

And why is it that whenever I see beemers or mercs, their engines (in the states) are always bigger - like, Merc 430 rather than 320 or even 280s. Driving a Merc 500 is "normal" over there. Insane. Fuel prices are rising but the people I work with over there don't give a damn.

And why is it that whenever I see beemers or mercs, their engines (in the states) are always bigger - like, Merc 430 rather than 320 or even 280s. Driving a Merc 500 is "normal" over there. Insane. Fuel prices are rising but the people I work with over there don't give a damn.

Yeah Stevie, fuel prices are rising to nearly a third of the price we pay in the UK. :lol:

cars in the VS are crazy ...

Went to SF for one week, countless AMG's, a bunch of RS4's, some Lambo's, tons of 350Z's, you seem to get Ford Mustangs for free when you buy a burger if you see how many of those driving around over there, smallest bmw3 series is a 330, the X5 is the 4.8i....

Yeah Stevie, fuel prices are rising to nearly a third of the price we pay in the UK. :lol:

$3.45 / gallon for super @ the mo

1 US gallon = 3.7854118 litre

$1 = 0.5103 pounds

therefore

they pay 91c per litre, which is about 46p... roughly half...