Switching over seats

Yarlsberg

1. Disconnect battery

2. Take off plastic covers over the bolts

3. Remove bolts

4. (Tricky bit) unclip wiring for airbags, electric seats and seatbelts all are under the seats, you will have to cut some plastic clips too

5. Remove seats

I may have some pics somewhere I will have a look tomorrow

Obvious point, make sure seats are in the right position to get to all the bolts before you disconnect the battery ;)

also I am fitting seats from an 03 into my ' 08 Gt Roadster. On mine the seats automatically move forward when the roof is being lowered. Can anyone who has a pre-facelift roadster model confirm whether theirs also do the same.

Mine is a 53 jdm roadster but yes on mine only on the passanger side tho but drives side might do it but as im a short ass it does not need to :p as move so roof does not hit the seat will put it back same as the other and find out :blush:

cheers sounds like it is the same as mine- and a bit odd when you think about it as what's the point of it just doing it on one side?!

only thing i can think is its something to do with the auto forward back button behind the seat for the glove box as drivers seat dont have it only the normal switchs :surrender: