Oil Pressure

skifreek

I am fairly new to my zed and what I know about engines you can fit on very small postage stamp.

I have noticed that when I start my car the oil pressure idles at about 60-70. It is only after I have been driving for a bit that then idles at about 30. Is this normal, I have checked the oil levels and they seem good.

If any of you clever petrol heads could let me know what I should expect the pressure to do I would be grateful.

Yours I know nothing skifreek :blush:

Cheers All, I am now feeling a little calmer :D

And whilst the urge to use the right foot hard and fast comes as soon as I get in the car so far I have managed to curbe my enthusiasm till the temperature gauge gives me the go ahead :teeth:

its a collection of Z nutters in the south east. We were accused of being mafia because on our last run out we caused a bit of mayhem, including Pingu2 nearly coming to blows with a 4x4 driver (until the 4x4 driver saw the rest of the Zs pull up - that's right MoFo, keep walking!)... oh, and Captint is a boxer these days (although he claims to be on a loser, as he's getting fatter and now people are hitting him :lol:)

sl114 was trying to arrange another meet. We usually congregate @ the Reading JapFest every month. Captint, Mugwump, Hanel (where is he?), H5 usual suspects. There's more down here tho - that nutter Zedrush for one !