you guys must love speedy gonzalez

Gumph

FAO the mod team: do you guys not have jobs to go to? :teeth:

Here I was trying to add some insightful thoughts and opinions on the 'why do you bother' thread when I see it has been closed after only approx 6 hours of 'life'

so I ask Chesterfield to re-open, which he does - Thanks to Chesterfield for that.

but bugger me if 3 hours later it is closed again!!! :thumbdown:. Now I love surfing the net as much as the next bloke but I do have a life (and a job) and cannot be on the net every minute of the day.

Could people try and keep a topic open for discussion for more than 24 hours please. I shall post a new topic about it as soon as I get chance as I am off to the pub now - which as we can all agree is much more important than chatting on a web forum :drunk:

cheers

G

Hi sorry that the thread was closed again, I took onboard input from other mods/admins and members of the forum.

The subject at hand has been known to cause emotions to run high and various slanging matches to start, hence the decision to cut it short before this pottential was exploited.