azure 350 2004

wizurd

Hi All,

I'm still looking for my 350 and saw this is about to end with no accepted offers on ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-G ... 7045983%26

Just looking for some advice, does this look like a good deal to you? I've never bought a car from ebay so a little dubious. By the looks of it its not going to sell so i was thinking of sending the seller a message and offering a little less. Any advice on price for this car?

Sorry if this ain't in the right section of the forum. I've already sent the seller some messages and he's confirmed its FNSH and thats it apparently has no scratches or chips on the car what so ever (not so sure about that myself).

Any advice welcomed.

Dan

Thanks for the reply guys. I was a bit surprised when he said it had no chips at all as well and he never mentioned a respray but it does look good (got to try to think with head :-).

DB that's a really good offer mate. Didn't expect anyone to offer to have a look at it for me. If your really sure you don't mind then I can drop the seller a line and see if he minds you popping around to have a quick look? when would be be best for you though because I don't want to put you out anymore than I already am. Also regardless of the outcome ill owe you a few quid mate.

Thanks for the reply guys. I was a bit surprised when he said it had no chips at all as well and he never mentioned a respray but it does look good (got to try to think with head :-).

DB that's a really good offer mate. Didn't expect anyone to offer to have a look at it for me. If your really sure you don't mind then I can drop the seller a line and see if he minds you popping around to have a quick look? when would be be best for you though because I don't want to put you out anymore than I already am. Also regardless of the outcome ill owe you a few quid mate.

I'll PM you and we can sort it out :thumbs:

DB