Installing sub in non-gt 350z?

Whazza22

Hi there

I am looking at putting a sub in my non gt 350z import and would like to know if anyone has a guide?

I have taken off the plastic cover to expose the metal frame that the sub fixes to.

How do you finish off the install once the sub is installed to hide all the metal framework? Do you cut a hole in the plastic cover and fix a sub grille on top?

Thanks

The plastic speaker cover is def easier to get than blanking plates or alike!

I picked one up off eBay recently but any jap dismantlers often have them in stock!n parts Gateway found a few for me but eBay was cheaper at the time!

Meanwhile a non-gt is probably a better starting place as you don't have the crap Bose stuff to start with!

You should be able to build a simple mdf box to house then run an amp in the other bay. If you decide to go both subs (what I've got planned) then I'm putting the amps in the back with a custom build underneath the strut. But depending on amp size you may be able to mount them in the cubby holds, under the chairs or possibly boot floor