FS: Bride super low driver side seat rail.

GT4 Zed

Snapped this off eBay 2-3weeks ago but it's a long wait to import the matching passenger side from US or Japan and I'm going to the Ring early October so reluctantly selling these superb rail. I have now got a set of uk sourced matching seat rails for my race buckets though as to be expected required so modification unlike the brides which just bolt on :thumbs:

They are used and in good condition and working order. These are the super low rails and would fit any standard FIA approved side mounts seats.

DB014902-B943-4CAA-B248-2A0BF35E54A2-850-0000014060820E77_zpsfdf632fb.jpg

AD42B600-570A-4913-ABDD-DA9950A4FAC5-850-0000014068D8F3EC_zps2f286ce6.jpg

I'd like to get the £100 for it including delivery. They cost over £250 new imported I believe.

• 2 weeks later...

Do they fit oem electrical seats?Stands lower than oem?

These side mount seat rails are to install bucket race seats mate not OEM seats. They stand lower than OEM off course and can move the seat forwards and backwards manually. You can adjust the height of your seat but not on the fly as you have to detach the seat from the side mount and reinstall it at a higher point. There are three level available so you can make install it level or slight tipping backwarks or forwards.

Hope this clarifies things and sorry if i am wrong and you do have or intend to run race seats :thumbs:

• 2 months later...