Blue Stuff

Daryl

Looking at getting some new front pads as my DS2500's are getting abit low and iv a track day at the end of October at Bedford.

Seen a couple of threads about EBC not being up to the task,but thats generally regarding Green Stuff and Yellow Stuff pads. Has anyone actually used the Blue Stuff pads at all,and wish to comment?

Looking at getting some new front pads as my DS2500's are getting abit low and iv a track day at the end of October at Bedford.

Seen a couple of threads about EBC not being up to the task,but thats generally regarding Green Stuff and Yellow Stuff pads. Has anyone actually used the Blue Stuff pads at all,and wish to comment?

Pinch some brakes from work? :shrug::lol:

Absolutely amazing pads but don't work great for the first couple of brakes when cold. Still work well but once warm they are very very effective. I use yellowstuff just now for road and some track work and they're fantastic pads. Bluestuff are a little dusty in comparison to yellow

Pinch some brakes from work? :shrug::lol:

Believe me,iv eyed them up! Though the carbon brakes with carbon pads may need blow torches in the arches to warm them up properly first. The 'carbon' brakes on most sports car are actually composite carbon (i know carbon is a composite in its own right) as pure carbon brakes dont get anywhere near hot enough to perform properly.