276 gains

Patch

with surporting mods exhaust,panel fillter,penteum spacer,hfc or decat about 307 max

Hmmm, i called a dealer who was selling an 04 model and listed it as 300bhp, when i asked him what had been done he said "remap and a stainless steel exhaust"

according to what iv'e read, still for a car nearly 10 years old sounds abit OTT. Can someone tell me if that's realistic??

Ask to see the read out to prove this if its been re-maped, Also for some reson imports some time seem to get 10hp more something to do with diffrent ecu,To be fair you wont notice a big diffrence in power with a re-map it more how the car feels {less retritive in 1st 2nd 3rd standard map} look at the rev-up threads it will tell you or message abbey etc for the facts as they have done alot off 350z and can tell you what is realistic with just map and exhaust also is it just cat back or full system,if no hfc or decats

:thumbs:

As others have said, if you have a limited budget, mechanical grip is by far the the first & best mod for the 350z

There's no point in giving it loads of power if you can't turn it or stop it. 4reLeather can vouch for that.

I had my car nearly 4years before I even had an uprev

Meeooowww

You won't notice a massive increase in the overal BHP figure, but as said previously the biggest difference is in the midrange where that Touque curve is really fattened up and engine response sharpened.

I found the Berks HFC's also added a lovely sound too without being loud and added a few physiological BHP that's for sure :-D