Which would you buy?

MRH 350Z

I love renaultsport's and have had 3 x RS clio's in the last ten years.

Three weeks ago I replaced my 182 trophy with a 2006 350z, the nissan is unquestionably a better car but I have to say that the trophy was much more fun to drive, I would even go as far as to say I miss it :headhurt:

The trophy is awesome on B roads but gives a very hard ride for a daily driver, though it's so addictive you'll soon over look this!

However, If you are changing purely because of a new arrival is a three door the best option?

The original 172 Clio and the GTI-6 made me totally change the way I thought about FWD, its worth trying one :thumbs:

Id also strongly advise people not to try a Metro 1.0 Automatic or a Yugo, just take my word for it. :yuck:

In my opinion the Gti-6 has the better engine. Very underrated car, still outdoes cars like the Fiesta ST and its 15 years old!

I try to hold my tongue a bit as Ive been known to bang on constantly about them, but I adore mine, and would probably sell everything I have before letting it go, you cant get close to it for the money.

I dont know of anything else that can cruise about totally unnoticed doing 35 mpg, carry 5 people when needs be, take you to Le Mans and back without missing a beat, do a dump run and still chase M3's down twisty roads while costing well under £3K for a mint one and a grand for a decent one - they dont rust either and part prices are back of the sofa money. I had two at one point and came very close to buying a third to keep as a second spare :lol:

I really cant understand why more people dont have them, but I said that about the Delta HF Turbo I had too. Although after the turbo blew and it started oxidising rapidly I had a better idea :lol: